1) Action used to launch chat between BellText and contact.
2) Action used to remove the user from Recent Activity list *NOTE this action does NOT unsubscribe the contact. The Recent Activity list shows new messages / new Landing Page completion activity.
3) Action used to launch the upload CSV prompt. *NOTE the CSV settings need to be configured and mapped to headers in order for the contacts to be imported properly.
4) Display notification / or most recent message information, such as Landing Page completion activity.
5) Action used to launch chat between BellText and contact(same action function from the Recent Activity list). The contacts table includes all contacts between the currently selected location and BellText.
6) Action used to unsubscribe a contact from BellText. *NOTE the action of unsubscribing a contact can NOT be reversed.
7) Search contacts as free text field based on the associated column.